Brake Masters | Auto Repair
- Once your vehicle's onboard computer has been scanned & the Diagnostic Trouble codes have been retrieved, its time to diagnose the malfunction.
- Road test of the vehicle to verify the issue.
- Computer battery & charging system analysis.
- Visual inspection of the engine compartment for obvious electrical or vacuum-related conditions.
- One or more of the following tests: Fuel Pressure, Spark, Compression, or Individual Component
- An answer to the cause of the malfunction.
- An estimate for repair.
* W B 6 7 *
*This service is only for vehicles form 1996 to the present. Not Valid with any other offers. Expires 12/31/18