Summer road trips can be fun. Summer road trips also can be grueling.
Long hours on the road can take its toll on your family and you. Thankfully, there are tons of products that will help to make the long drives more enjoyable.
Here is our list of the top products for summer road trips.
- Seat Coolers: There’s nothing worse than sitting in a hot car for hours on end. The Nocord Summer Seat is a self-cooling seat cushion. It plugs into your car’s power unit. You’ll stay cool while you’re driving.
- DVD Players: Portable DVD players are a great way to keep the kids entertained during a long road trip. You can find portable DVD players anywhere from $50 to $150 depending on the features that you want.
- First Aid Kits: While they many not sound exciting, first aid kits are a necessity for any summer road trip. Adventure Medical Kits provides a variety of first aid kits to meet your needs. The website also has great blog on camping and travel safety.
- GPS Units: GPS units have become very popular in the last several years. If you don’t already have one installed in your car, they’re a great option. GPS units can cost anywhere from $100 to $300.
- For Pets: If you’re traveling with a dog, you’ll want to make sure they stay calm throughout the trip. Pet Calm is a formula that you can give to your dog to keep them relaxed during a long road trip. You may also want to let them travel in a dog crate if you have the room.
For other travel tips and car care tips read the Brake Masters Blog. What do you take on summer road trips?