Getting your car serviced is one of the things that many drivers dread having to do. From long waits in the auto body shop to the financial investments to take care of repairs, getting a Santa Fe car tune upcan be something many people want to avoid as much as possible.
The truth is many people don’t know the signs that their vehicle is telling them it is time for a car tune-up. Here are a few simple things you can look out for to help keep your car on the road running smoothly.
- Hard Start – If your car cannot start, that is never a good thing. If it struggles to start or sounds like an old car when starting (and it isn’t) then it may be a simple electrical issue.
- Knocking – If you hear noises from your engine when you are accelerating or going up a hill then you could have a build-up of carbon in your engine.
- Stalling – If your car is stalling while you are driving it could be caused by an incorrect speed adjuster or a malfunctioning sensor in your car. Test things out and see if your car only stalls with the A/C on or maybe just when you have the heater on.
- Power Loss – If you are experiencing power loss on your car, a dirty filter might be the problem. When was the last time you had the filters changed.
- Poor Gas Mileage – If your car used to get great miles per gallon and now you notice that it doesn’t anymore, this can be a sign that something is wrong.
Bottom line is that your car is like your body, you need to take care of it when you notice something is wrong. If you have experienced any of these things while driving in your car, you may just need a Tucson oil changeor possibly a complete tune-up of your entire vehicle.