Are you tired of giving flowers and chocolate to your loved one on Valentine’s Day?
While it may not be a romantic trip to Hawaii, giving your loved one a car-related gift for Valentine’s Day is a nice surprise.
This is especially true if you don’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Below are some great car-related gift ideas to give your loved one this Valentine’s Day.
- MP3 Player: A MP3 player is a great gift option for anyone on Valentine’s Day. Put your loved one’s favorite songs on the MP3 player before you give it to them. Also be sure to get some car accessories for MP3 players so your loved one can use it in their car or truck.
- Cell Phone Accessories: A Bluetooth headset or a cell phone charger for your loved one’s car is a great Valentine’s Day gift idea. There are plenty of Bluetooth headset options that work with most of today’s cell phones and smartphones. If they already have a Bluetooth headset, consider a cell phone charger.
- Emergency Roadside Kit: If your loved one is driving without an emergency roadside kit, you should get one for them. It’s important to have an emergency roadside kit. Be sure it includes jumper cables, a gas canister, a flashlight and a first aid kit.
- GPS Units: These are a great gift idea any time of the year. Your loved one would be surprised to receive a GPS unit for Valentine’s Day. You can select between portable GPS units and in-dash custom GPS units. These units can cost anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars.
- Car Mats: While car mats don’t really say “I Love You.” They are a good Valentine’s Day gift for any car or truck enthusiast. Car mats are a great option, especially for truck owners. A good set of heavy-duty floor mats will help protect your loved one’s truck.
- Car Repairs: Nothing shows love more than helping your loved one pay for car repairs they may have been putting off for a while. An El Paso timing belt replacement or an Albuquerque auto air conditioning repair can go a long way in helping out a loved one.
All of the items listed above are great Valentine’s Day gifts for your loved one. If you want things to be more romantic, include some flowers and roses along with the gift.